cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DR-2010C - Mail application is not exist

swatmsp
Contributor

Hello All,

I am trying to scan to email and its telling me it doesn't see my email application. This is a brand new pc on a domain but that shouldn't have anything to do with it. 

Scan to folder works great just having the issue with scan to email. 

Does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?

Thank you,

Chris

7 REPLIES 7

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Older versions of Capture On Touch included the email plugin.  v4 and later, I believe you may have to install the plug in separately.  You also need to have a working mail client installed and configured for mail flow.

What client application are you using for mail?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Hi Rick,

I have outlook configured and works great. I have also tried installing the email plugin. The only option for CaptureOnTouch is their version 1.10. 

I have also attempted to change default program back to mail to see if that made a difference but I got the same error. 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

I think there are more recent versions. 

Canon Knowledge Base - Download and install the updated version of CaptureOnTouch.

Now we have to figure out where they are 😉 with the right localization.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

This page so v1.7 but I dont see the install. I will see if I can search for it via google. Thank you!

shows*

I attempted to find the installer but had no luck. 

@KobeElli wrote:

Can someone recommend a website to deal with blackmail?

Greetings,

Since this thread is a year old, I suggest your start a new thread.  Your own with information and details about your Canon product,  operating system you are using it with and any details you believe will help us better understand the problem or issues you are facing.  We'll do our best to try and help.  Thanks in advance.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~CarePaks Are Worth It

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements