cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canoscan 9000F Drivers and software

perejohn
Apprentice

I have had a Canoscan 9000F since they were first introduced.  I have used it successfully for many years, but find myself without the scanning software because the last PC it was installed on, crashed.  

Now the scanner is not supported and unless I can acquire the proper software, I have, as they say, a scanner that makes a better anchor than a useful tool.

Does the software exist anywhere out there that is from a reliable source, that won't give my computer a virus or won't cost an exorbitant amount of money? 

5 REPLIES 5

StevenMOD

Hello perejohn,

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, the CanoScan 9000F has been retired.

When a product is retired, all official Canon support ends (no tech support from our team), and no new software or drivers will be developed. That being said, you can still find all of the latest drivers and downloads available for your printer HERE.

We hope this helps! 

SteveMOD,

Thanks so much for the link to the MP Navigator software.  It was exactly what I needed and works just fine.  I really didn't like the idea of have a perfectly good machine become junk.

Thanks again,

John

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

If you cannot find a compatible Canon driver for your new computer operating system a paid product called VueScan by Hamrick Software would work. 
I have a Minolta film scanner that was last supported by Windows XP that I am now using on W10 with VueScan. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

John,

Thanks for you help in finding a solution for my software dilemma.  

The moderator from the Cannon Forum actually sent me a link with the MP Navigator software I needed and the scanner is working great.

John

Glad Stephen could help. He is a valuable asset to the forum. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic
Announcements