cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CanoScan 9000F Mark II Windows 10 & 11 compatibility and where to purchase

Chazze
Apprentice

Hello,

I'm hoping you can assist me in going forward in the correct direction. I've tried Canon USA, Canon Solutions America, and even yet a third 844 number. The last two only offered virtual chat, not a real person.

Nowhere can I find information on the model 9000f Mark ii scanner - I would need it in particular for processing larger sizes of photo negatives.  What I CAN find online is that it "is compatible with Windows 10 (which I have) and possibly Windows 11."  However, when viewing literature on eBay (for example) it reads that the highest level of compatibility is Windows 8.  So, can you tell me which is the fact?

Secondly, in all of the above research, in not one can I find where I could purchase this scanner from Canon.

This all sure seems odd to me, as it shouldn't be this difficult find info on this product. 

I thank you in advance for any assistance.

Chazze

3 REPLIES 3

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

The online support shows that it works for all windows:

Untitled.jpg

You can not buy it from Canon since it has been discontinued. You can only find NOS.

Chazze
Apprentice

Thank You So Much!  This is so good to know, as I said the NOS boxes don't state the full compatibility. Now I can look to purchase with confidence!

PS: I do have a 9000F, but NOT the Mark ii. Is it true that there is no longer support for this scanner?

Thanks again getting back to me on the Mark ii !!

Chazze

kvbarkley
VIP
VIP

Well, it says this on the Canon USA support page:

Untitled.jpg

Announcements