cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancan 9000f drivers not working with new mac program

photobugshari
Apprentice

My mac pro not able to find my canoscan 9000f even with latest drivers installed. What is wrong here?

5 REPLIES 5

photobugshari
Apprentice

I'm not sure what els to try. The latest drivers did'nt help my macbook to find my scanner. The macbook is running the latest mac program. I'm thinking it's the mac program and the drivers are not working with it. Can anyone els help?

Hello.

The latest drivers would have to be installed for the scanner.

Visit www.usa.canon.com and search for your 9000F scanner.  Then download the Scanner Driver and MP Navigator program in order to get the unit up and running.  The MP Navigator program is the program that will allow you to scan with the unit.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Well thanks for a Canon person showing some interest in our plight. However, I went on the Canon site and downloaded and installed every driver and software item listed for the Canoscan 9000f MkII for OSX 10.11, and none of the buttons work. What do you suggest I do next?

Thanks

I aimed to mention that I moved the 9000f mkII to a different iMac that is still running OSX 10.10 and all the buttons work just fine. This would lead me to believe that there is something missing in the drivers to allow the buttons to work on OSX 10.11.

swenk22
Apprentice

I have Canoscan Lide 700f which is probably older than the 9000... but for me I find that reinstalling the old driver allows function using Apple Image Capture program.  For the 700f the latest driver shown on the canon website is for OSX10 mojave... but now on Ventura it works fine, with ImageCapture. I gave up trying to get the canon MP navigator to work

Announcements