cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9000F Mark2 Won't turn on

bmwkurt
Contributor

I have a Canon 900f Mar2 that I have used for couple of years and love it.  Today it just stopped working.  I cannot turn it on.  I have tried different outlets and nothing.  Is there a reset button or breaker that acts as a fuse?  Any help would be appreciated.

If I need to send it back to Canon for repair is there a process for this.

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi bmwlurt,

Based on your description of the issue, your CanoScan 9000F Mark II would require service.  You are eligible for Canon's Upgrade Program. This is for out of warranty units which have been diagnosed to require service, or for some reason are incompatible with a new or upgraded system. This option allows you a one-time opportunity to purchase a replacement product, discounted from the list price.

To help you get up and running quickly, we also offer free standard shipping (if the order is completed by 12:30PM ET, the shipment will be processed and go out the same day). If you would like to take part in this option, please call our Sales Department at (866) 443-8002. They're available weekdays and Saturdays after 9 AM ET. Let them know you have been working with technical support and the Canon Upgrade Program was offered.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hey Patrick, how sharp are the film scans supposed to be from this scanner? Mine are only like 720x480 resolution but blown up to obscene sizes that just result in a very large and very soft image. Any help you can provide would be great.

Jimmywick
Contributor

Unplug the Scanner and plug it to another machine or computer for a test, and check if it works fine with other device. Uninstall all scanner drivers on your computer, and then reinstall the scanner driver for Windows 10 64bit again. Download the latest printer & scanner driver from the manufacturers website.

Announcements