cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eos c500 mark ii network browser remote not working

exkaapenaar
Contributor

so added expansion pack. but cannot get browser remote setup to see camera. tried internet explorer and chrome and edge....... i can ping camera from computer with cmd prompt  and it shows up when i pingit

. but browser does not to anything. ive tried different cameras on different computers . c300mark iii and c500ii with the EU_V2 and EU_V1 and nothing. ive tried clearing cache on computers ive added allow IP address in browser in cookies and java. tried different computers different routers you fricking name it ive tried it.

NOTHING. DID I SAY NOTHING. this is so fricking annoying . an average network person will pull out their hair getting this to work. 10 hours later and nothing. why canon is this so hard.i think ill sent the expansion pack back as its totally useless to me otherwise. So if you have a network export in your pocket dont bother buying this. expansion pack for network control through browser. 

3 REPLIES 3

Mark35mmF2
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi there,

I remember setting up the Browser Remote with the EOS C200 took me a little while too. When you enter the camera's IP address in the URL what results on the page? Do you see the authentication window, and will it not accept your password or is the page just unresponsive?

@Mark35mmF2 wrote:

Hi there,

I remember setting up the Browser Remote with the EOS C200 took me a little while too. When you enter the camera's IP address in the URL what results on the page? Do you see the authentication window, and will it not accept your password or is the page just unresponsive?

Just unresponsive. Almost like when there's no internet. Just does nothing 

exkaapenaar
Contributor

never mind. i returned EU-V1 and got my money back . chalked up to useless...

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements