cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R5C Product Feedback/Feature Requests?

Wojdarm
Contributor

What is the best way to request features or changes to products?  I can't find a link to product support although I think there is one somewhere.  Any idea if the product people actually read requests or does Canon not take feedback well? 

9 REPLIES 9

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

They do.  They listened and responded when a many of us asked for a feature request.  The ability to disable the internal mics when using an external mic or Tascam accessory. 

Visit  

https://www.usa.canon.com/support

Very bottom center of the page   +Feedback....  then Product

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

On the link you referred to there is no such thing as “feedback” to be found. Any other way I can address canon with the ibis not working on the r7. Thanks for your advise. Herman

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

They moved it about 7 months ago. Just go to Canon USA. It's at the very top of the page.  

Canon Homepage | Canon U.S.A., Inc.

Up at the top on the right.

shadowsports_0-1702821069722.png

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

When I click on the link you added, this is what i get:

IMG_0246.png

All of the site features may not be accessible on a mobile device like an iPad. Those browsers tend to use a streamlined interface. You might need to try a laptop or desktop browser. 

Would it be possible to send me the link yo7 get after having clicked on feedback

It's a javascript link that requires you to be on a supported browser: "javascript:void(0)"

You'll need to try another device if you can't access it from the one you're using. 

I tried to make a link to the page, and it doesn't work. It goes to a blank survey page. 

Thanks for all the trouble! I finally succeeded in posting feedback. Kind regards. Herman

Announcements