cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PTZ camera recommendations for streaming and remote control via web

wtm
Apprentice

I am interested in a PTZ camera system that can:

1. Embed a 24/7 Live Stream Video into a WordPress Website: I would like to know if your PTZ cameras support live streaming directly to a WordPress site. Specifically, I am looking for a solution that allows seamless integration with platforms like WpStream, which supports RTMP-compatible cameras for embedding live streams on WordPress websites. If your cameras support this functionality, I would appreciate any details on the setup process and requirements.
  2. Allow Website Visitors to Control the PTZ Camera: Another key feature I am interested in is the ability for visitors to the website to control the PTZ camera remotely. I have read about systems that allow remote PTZ control via a queuing system, which allocates a certain amount of time per user. If your cameras offer this capability, I would like to understand how this is implemented and any specific software or plugins required.

I would appreciate any information you can provide about these features, including technical specifications, compatibility requirements, and any additional equipment or software needed. Furthermore, if there are any demonstration videos or detailed guides available, I would be grateful if anyone could share those resources. Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1

Stephen

Hi there!

For the information and details you need, we strongly advise reaching out to our sales group. They can discuss your needs with you and recommend the best PTZ cameras to meet your project's specifications. They might also be able to pair you up with a dealer in your area who can give you demos! Our team is at 800-385-2155, Monday through Friday. 

Announcements