Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon CR-N500 can't record on MicroSD Card after Firmware 1.3.0 upgrade

JKLeinrath
Apprentice

Hello,

I recently upgraded my Firmware to 1.3.0 and in the details it reads

3. Adds record button for camera settings 

Unfortunately the button is a) not to be fund when accessing the camera via browser and b) in the "Remote Camera Control" Application it is greyed out (see picture attached).

Any help on that matter is greatly appreciated, as I found this to be extremely good cameras in terms of picture quality.

Best regards

Johannes

2023-11-20 15_15_53-.png

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Since I don't own this device, I'm only going on what I see thus far.  Why don't any of the menu options in the application appear selectable?  Is it because you aren't connected to the camera?  Are you able to control it?

I don't have access to the camera's web server so have no idea where the added record button would appear.  Have you tried another browser to confirm its not a compatibility issue.  Very unlikely I know.   

Canon has dedicated support for PTZ Cameras.

PTZ & Remote Cameras
1-800-423-5367

Monday-Friday:
9:00 am to 8:00 pm

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

JKLeinrath
Apprentice

Hello, thanks for the reply!

No, it is only that the ones in the screenshot are greyed out. The other ones like whitebalance, gain, shutter etc. work fine and are also not greyed out.

Any other suggestions are very much welcome!

Thanks!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

If you are in the US, I suggest you reach out to support.  No reason to struggle.  They are here to help

If you are outside the US, try Canon Global 

For Product and Support Information | Canon Global

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements