cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C70 and a Digital Level Marker

Erniedogs
Contributor

Hmmm…I have a new gorgeous C70 here. Am I missing something, or is there no level gauge (digital level marker) on the screen?  Not a crushing omission, if the case, but does help in run-and-gun mode.

Ernie

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NatalyaP
Product Expert
Product Expert

Greetings, Erniedogs

Congratulations on your purchase of an EOS C70. This camera does not include an electronic level that would indicate the angle of the camera. In the meantime, I can submit your feedback to our engineers for consideration and may be incorporated in future updates. Please note that decisions to incorporate a particular camera design are made by our engineers and product designers in Japan, based on a number of factors. Consumer demand, technological limitations, and customer feedback are all taken into consideration.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

NatalyaP
Product Expert
Product Expert

Greetings, Erniedogs

Congratulations on your purchase of an EOS C70. This camera does not include an electronic level that would indicate the angle of the camera. In the meantime, I can submit your feedback to our engineers for consideration and may be incorporated in future updates. Please note that decisions to incorporate a particular camera design are made by our engineers and product designers in Japan, based on a number of factors. Consumer demand, technological limitations, and customer feedback are all taken into consideration.

studioseven
Apprentice

I'm also sitting here wondering why on a 5500$ camera there is no digital level. Especially with a large percentage of consumers using this for run and gun

AtticusLake
Mentor
Mentor

I solved this!   But... you might not like it.   https://moonblink.info/MudLake/gear#C70  @ 04:36

SW_Media
Apprentice

Quick *bump* for this - Any updates on getting this in the firmware? 

Thanks!

A digital level is a piece of hardware (an accelerometer).  A firmware update can't add hardware to your camera.  So, I would assume not.

Announcements