cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C100 mark II will not power up

pbyd
Contributor

I have just got my 2nd C100 Mark II, after working the first few times I turned it on, it will not power up, the battery is a Canon and has been charged and shows full.   I do have a new battery coming in from B&H.  Hopeing that will solve the issue.  If anyone has anything I could do to get past this please let me know

PbyD

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks much for the help,  I did send it to Canon Cinema repair it was a fuse.  Being repaired.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nick2020
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi pbyd,

Thanks for checking in with us!

Doing a test with a different battery is definitely a good starting point. Beyond that, you could try doing tests with just the camera and body cap on it. Remove the lens, memory cards and other accessories, and then see if the camera responds. If any buttons appear stuck or out of place, then try to nudge them back into position.

If problems persist, I suggest that you email us at cinemaeos@cits.canon.com with details about your camera, your date of purchase, and the state from where you are sending the camera, and we'll walk you through the repair process.

Thanks much for the help,  I did send it to Canon Cinema repair it was a fuse.  Being repaired.

Announcements