Please follow these steps to disable the printers color management:
1. Please press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.
2. In the Run window that appears, please type CONTROL and click OK.
3. In Control Panel, click on View devices and printers (or Devices and printers, depending on View).
4. Right click the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-300 and left click Printing Preferences, from the middle of the pop up menu.
5. Click on the Main tab at the top.
6. Choose Manual in the Color/Intensity section and click the Set button.
7. Click on the Matching tab at the top.
8. Choose None in the Color Correction box and then click OK,