cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF pro-300 Can't add new paper size to selection list in printer

Echo
Apprentice

I'm on day 3 of trying to figure this out. I hope someone out there can help before I loose my mind! I'm trying to print a greeting card on a 6x8.5 piece of handmade paper. The image printed just fine using the plain paper except that 1/2 the image is missing because, although I have created a new custom paper size, it doesn't show up in the paper list on the printer. I think this is the reason for the 1/2 images because I have turned off the dialog to check paper size on the printer and in the Canon software. I also turned off the safety margins. I tried printed from Canon's prof print tool and from Ps6 but got the same result. I tried to add a custom paper in the media config tool but it looks like I have to download an ICC profile in order to register this paper/size in the printer. I'm sure it doesn't exist because it's handmade overseas. None of the other paper sizes match the size I need. Is there a way to just designate a paper size? 

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

I recommend reaching out to Canon support for real time support with this issue. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Announcements