cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-300 WHITE LINE on print

Adrianna
Apprentice

Hello, 

I have problem with prints, on some dark colours prints appear white faint line, always in the same point, across the whole picture. 
print head cleaned already few times. All inks replaced three months ago. Nozzle check pattern shows that CO colour doesn’t have horizontal white lines as should have, how can I fix this? 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Adrianna
Apprentice

I was just about to update the post. I decided to look inside and analyze the technical condition. There was light soiling on the timing strip. This could be caused by a paper jam and my inability to pull it out. I cleaned it with a cotton swab soaked in glass cleaner. The problem is gone. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

So we can best assist you, please let us know what version of Windows or MacOS you are running and if you are printing directly from the photo or using print software. 

We look forward to your reply. 

The problem is solved, it was dirt on the timing strip. 

Adrianna
Apprentice

I was just about to update the post. I decided to look inside and analyze the technical condition. There was light soiling on the timing strip. This could be caused by a paper jam and my inability to pull it out. I cleaned it with a cotton swab soaked in glass cleaner. The problem is gone. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements