cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-300 Support Code 1000 is RELENTLESS. Please help - my work depends on you!

lelefarsh
Apprentice

I have the Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-300 that I purchased in April. Since I got it, I often get the error with support code 1000. I do everything the troubleshooting instructions tell me to do, and I still get it. The only time it works is when I'm using regular letter paper or the Canon paper. I'm trying to print my art for my Etsy shop, and I'm using fine art paper from the Red River company. It has let me use this paper many times, and then other times it gets stuck in a cycle where it won't accept that there's any paper there. It's driving me mad! Any help at all? Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4

msmith4178
Apprentice

Hello. Did you ever figure out the resolution? I am having the same troubles.

DebbieViolaArt
Apprentice

I'm having the same EXACT problem. It's sooooo frustrating.

Can you PLEASE help me. I have spent all weekend trying to overcome two issues I'm having with printing on my Pro 300.

I'm trying to print on 5x7 art paper from Red River Co and it's taken hours and all I got was 10 prints so far. I keep getting the same 'Support 1000' message that there's no paper (top loader). I keep fiddling around with the amount of sheets I put in, but to no avail. I keep removing the paper and realigning it, to no avail. I'm trying to print my calendars so I can start offering them. The Canon site isn't very helpful; it just says the message means there's no paper, and to reload it. The best way that seems to work is if I load one piece, and hold the top of the piece away from the printer. That doesn't always work though.

Hi,

The real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.  I recommend reaching out to Canon support for this issue. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

Thank you so much.  I did exactly that and spent over an hour on the phone with a technician, to no avail.  He said it's not a known issue with Pro 300 (maybe they don't read this thread!), and they are sending me a new one.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that the same thing won't happen, but I'm not getting overly optimistic.  

Announcements