cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 - Just unboxed...only half the inks are registering?

pearcec
Apprentice

Ive just purchuced a image PROGRAF Pro-1000.

Im literary on the 2nd step of the set up where install the inks by pushing them into the slots. Easy.

But the LCD screen tells me that only the 6 inks on the left are installed and not registering the other 6.

I close the door/flap and the animation on the screen tells me to open the door/flap and install the reminingg inks....

For a mircoseconed when i open the door i see all the inks registering on the LCD before disapearing again. 

Please Help...

4 REPLIES 4

pearcec
Apprentice

Just unboxed and setting up my new image prograf 1000. 

On the 2nd stage of the printer setup and and asks me to insert the inks. Only half the inks are registering. The left hand side. The righ hand side are not registering at all. I'm stuck as I can't advance in the printer setup process. Does anyone have any advice?

thank you 

maybe the ones not registering aren't seated properly. Might be worth removing and reinstalling them. They have to be pushed in firmly.

Just a guess, as I've never had this problem with mine.

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi pearcec,

Please contact one of Canon's Technical Support Representatives via phone or chat. To contact a Technical Support Representative, please use the link below:

https://mycanon.usa.canon.com

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you for help people. Have contacted Canon and they have been great. Was faulty from the factory. New printer has been sent and set up. No problem now. 

Announcements