cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

icc profiles

Dan70
Apprentice

I use a Pixma Pro 100. Where do I find ICC profiles for canon photo paper?

10 REPLIES 10

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

What operating system?

What software are you trying to print from?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Using Windows, C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\color.

If you cannot find your profile in the default location, try a search for *. icc or *.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

AlanMather
Apprentice

I am not at the location where my Canon PRO-300 is located. I would like to be able to download the Canon set of icc profiles to install on my satellite Mac desktop in order to prepare images for printing, especially to soft proof. Is there a location to download these icc profiles. I tried installing the driver to get the profiles, but this didn't work. Help please.

You can’t download the files separately. When you installed the driver on the satellite computer did you install the IJ Series version? You don’t want the AirPrint version. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I'm hoping Canon will read my request and answer. They must have a data bank of profiles somewhere?

I'm not after the driver. I already have that installed correctly on my Mac connected to the printer, which I have been Successfully using.

You can't install the driver on a computer without the printer attached.

I do not have the printer attached to my satellite located computer, therefore cannot install the driver with profiles.

I am soft proofing in a separate location, and  need the profiles at that location.

I copied and pasted my reply to another thread below. Hopefully it helps.

PM sent.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

This forum is not the place to make a request from Canon. It is a user based forum that is operated and supported by Canon. You might call 1 (800) 652-2666 and ask them there.

I don't think they will do what you want anyway if the print driver isn't present.  However, if you use Photoshop set colorspace to Adobe RGB (1998).  Select  Match Print Colors. Turn off color management by the printer. The printer profile settings will override your profile settings from PS. 

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

ok thanks

Announcements