cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPF PRO-300 - re-enable ink level monitoring

mzniew
Apprentice

Hello,

after disabling ink monitoring to complete my install (as was mentioned here: https://ij.manual.canon/ij/webmanual/ErrorCode/PRO-300%20series/EN/ERR/1699.html ), I replaced the ink, however it's still not being monitored. How do I re-enable ink level monitoring?

thanks and regards,

Marcin

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

I'm just guessing here, since I don't have that printer, but often actions are toggles. Try holding the Stop button for five seconds.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Hi John,

the STOP button is  pressed on the ink out warning screen for a specific ink color (code 1699). Once the monitoring is stopped (or ink is replaced) you cannot get to that screen anymore (and there's no "info" screen specific to one color) - hence it's not a simple toggle operation.

but i've tried pressing STOP for 5 seconds on a global ink level page, unfortunatelly with no effect.

thanks,

Marcin

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

I can't help then since I do not have the Pro-100. Give the Canon support line a call. For USA customers it is 1-800-OK-CANON.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

abcdef
Apprentice

I have the same problem! Please help!

wassman
Apprentice

I am just wondering if you tried doing a factory reset to the printer and whether that would work or not.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements