cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compatability of printer

constancelowery
Apprentice

I have a Canon Pixma Pro 9000 Mark ll printer. I am fed up with microsoft windows and am considering buying a new computer. I am thinking about getting the Penquin 6 GNU| Linux Desktop.  Will my printer be compatable with the new computer? If not, is there something I can do so I can use the printer with the Linux system?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi constancelowery,

This model printer does not support the Linux operating system. Linux may have a generic driver and for assistance with checking if they have a driver or how to install it (if they do have one), we will have to refer you to your operating system manufacturer. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi constancelowery,

This model printer does not support the Linux operating system. Linux may have a generic driver and for assistance with checking if they have a driver or how to install it (if they do have one), we will have to refer you to your operating system manufacturer. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements