cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prograf 300 Printer and Canson papers

dschriber
Contributor

I am using a Pro 300 printer. I have downloaded the ICC profiles for Canson Infinity papers (Platine and Baryta). The ICC profiles are visible in Lightroom Classic. What settings should I use on the actual printer menu when registering these papers as they are not shown on the menu? 

Any help is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dwardmba
Apprentice

Canson should have that information on the website where you downloaded the profile or in a pdf they included with the download. My “guess” would be the plus semi-gloss media type.

I just looked, Canson actually provides the AM1X media files. You will need to use the media configuration tool (MCT) to install them. If you did that already you can look in the MCT to see where it put them, probably in Custom.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

dwardmba
Apprentice

Canson should have that information on the website where you downloaded the profile or in a pdf they included with the download. My “guess” would be the plus semi-gloss media type.

I just looked, Canson actually provides the AM1X media files. You will need to use the media configuration tool (MCT) to install them. If you did that already you can look in the MCT to see where it put them, probably in Custom.

dschriber
Contributor

Thanks! Will try.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements