03-23-2018 02:45 AM
My Pro 9000 Mk II has two potentially related problems:
Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
05-04-2018 12:08 PM
First, please make sure that the correct ink tanks are installed. Please open the printer and verify that the ink is installed correctly. From left to right, the ink should be:
CLI-8 Photo Magenta
CLI-8 Photo Cyan
Next, a test should be performed of your printer. Please follow these steps to perform a Nozzle Check from the printer:
1. Turn the printer on and make sure paper is loaded into the sheet feeder, and not the Front Tray.
2. On your printer, press and hold the RESUME button until the printer light blinks twice. When you release the button, the
Nozzle Check pattern will be printed.
3. After the Nozzle Check pattern is printed, compare your printout to the example that has been attached to the bottom of this post.
4. If any colors are missing or if any horizontal lines are broken or missing, perform the print head cleaning procedure.
Please follow these instructions to perform a print head cleaning with the printer:
1. On your printer, press and hold the RESUME button until the printer light flashes one time.
2. When you release the RESUME button, the POWER light starts flashing and all colors will be cleaned. This will continue for about 30 seconds.
3. Wait for the light to stop flashing before you resume normal operation.
4. Try printing again. If the results are satisfactory, resume normal printing. If the results are not satisfactory, you may need to execute another print head cleaning.
If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link: