cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-1000 printing incorrectly

mattharding313
Apprentice

I've had my Canon Pro-1000 for a few weeks and it's been working flawlessly. I've been printing all sizes - from 5x7 to 17x22. In fact, I had just printed a beautiful 17x22 before I got these awful looking, washed out 5x7's. What's the issue? It can't possibly be the ink. Any suggestions? (Scan and original images attached)

Scan:Scan.jpeg

Originals:

DSC_0503.JPG

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

You are either double color managing the images (output) being managed in the printer driver and the application you are printing from

Your gamma is not set correctly or you are not printng on the correct side of the paper?

Review and let us know what you find.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

I don't think any of those are the issue. I turned on YES to the prevent paper abrasion after a previous small issue (printing faint lines). It has to have something to do with Photoshop Elements Editor, but I'm not sure what's changed. Thanks for the ideas!

Announcements