cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-100 only prints bottom inch of image

geonolta
Apprentice

After printing good 8 X 10s, my Pro-100 started malfunctioning. The paper seems to register OK, and it prints about the bottom  inch of the image, then ejects the paper with an error light that gives two flashes. The manual says this means "printer is out of paper", or "Paper does not feed", which obviously doesn't seem to be the problem. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

BillS
Mentor

Hi geonolta,

This issue is often seen with a paper size mismatch, where the paper being requested from the printing program differs from the paper loaded in the printer.  What size paper are you currently using?

I look forward to your reply.

I think you're probably right, Bill. I was using 8.5 X 11 paper, and specifing 8 X 10 rather than picking "letter size". I thought I tried all sizes, but maybe not. I got through to Canon Tech Support - they clarified the paper size issue and also helped me download the Easy-PhotoPrint EX program, which is supposed to be a more reliable way to print than the CMD-P method I was uising. My problem was solved - I'm not printing fine. Thanks for your help.

Correction: I'm NOW printing fine.
Announcements