cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro 100 having problems printing borderless and non standard sizes

Itsallaboutp
Enthusiast
Hello I am trying to print a 9x12 canvas paper it just does not want to work. When I select shrink to fit it seems to bring it down to almost 7 inches. I also tried 13x19 setting and it doesn't want to print borderless. I haven't actually printed this size I am just seeing the size change in the preview.
Is there a way to print 9x12 or 12x16 borderless? If not how can I make the borders to change? What alternative sizes do you recommend for those paper sizes that will be great for people trying to hang canvas artwork?
5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Check the OnScreen Manual. Only certain sizes and paper types will print borderless. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks

I printed something in 13x19 but it left a small white line at the bottom. I have tried with many images and looking at the preview they all leave this white line. I am choosing A3+ borderless.

Try cropping your photo in a 13x19 aspect ratio. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Check your manual regarding borderless printing using the print driver.  A bit of unprinted area at each end may be normal for the media.  Per the manual, "Depending on the type of the media used during borderless printing, the print quality may deteriorate at the top and bottom of the sheet or stains may form."

Announcements