cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-10 Printer Not Printing Correctly

MG9
Contributor

My Pro-10 printer has been sitting idle for several months until about two weeks ago. I printed six or seven graphite drawing prints then and they printed well although they had a blue cast. I needed them for an out of town funeral so I couldn't take the time to figure it out so now I'm back home and working on it. Yesterday the first few were printing as if the yellow wasn't working at all. The last time that happened I thought it was probably from inactivity and after several prints it corrected itself. This time it hasn't but it's confusing. I did two nozzle checks and both printed perfect. I removed the yellow cartridge and lightly touched and the ink was coming out without issue.I printed a yellow flower picture and it looks perfect--then I printed a scene and the whole thing has a blue cast and absence of yellow. I do have new cartridges on order but my current cartridges show about 1/3 full so I hate to change if I don't need to.

My second problem is that the colors are "bleeding". Example pictures below--see how the pink and red has bled down into the blue shadows? It doesn't always do that though as proven by the snowman picture where it is red against blue and worked perfectly. The snowman was printed in between the first and second pictures so it isn't that it has corrected itself. Help?

IMG_8048.JPGIMG_8050.JPGIMG_8051.JPG

11 REPLIES 11

Yet another thing to keep track of. 😩 Thanks for sharing.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Well if it was easy everybody would be doing it! 😁

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements