cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro-10 Print dialog boxes

Ignab
Contributor

My new Pro-10 was just installed this morning and is printing beautifully, But the dialog boxes when I attempt to print run very slowly. So slowly that I think something may be wrong. I have owned 5 Canon printers of the last may years and they all responded very quickly but the Pro-10 doesn't.

Whats up?

6 REPLIES 6

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi lgnab,

So we can best assist you, please let the forum know what version of Windows or Macintosh is installed on your computer? We will also need to know if the printer is connected wirelessly or with a usb cord.

We look forward to your reply.

It's running on Windows j10 and connected with USB with a short cord so I don't think there is a line loss problem or any particular noise. By the way, My Canon 3000 and Epson 1430 are connected in the same manner and work fine. 

Here is a new twist to the driver print speed. Guess what guys, the driver works just fine through Corel PaintShop 2018. Looks like the problem in in Photoshop. Does that help isolate the problem?

Download and install Canon Print Studio Pro and try printing through that from Photoshop.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I tried it and it doesn't show up in "automate"

Hmm. Now what?

See instructions in this posting.

https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Professional-Photo-Printers/Print-Studio-Pro-won-t-install-into-P...

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements