cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing from Lightroom

gleuropa
Apprentice

I am trying to print 12 x 18 photo on 13 x 19 paper. Ligthroom does not allow me to go below .79 on the right border. In fact it shows a portion of the paper on the right as gray. Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Looks like mandatory margin imposed by printer.

2017-12-27.png

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

John_B
Rising Star

Welcome to the Canon Forums and thanks for your post!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know what operating system (Windows Vista/7/8 or Mac OS 10.X) you are using as well as the printer model. That way, the community will be able to assist you with suggestions appropriate for your product.

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/CanonEmail or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks!

I am printing from Lightroom CC using Windows 10. The printer is a Canon pro-2000 which prints great! This is a screen shotScreenshot (1).png

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Looks like mandatory margin imposed by printer.

2017-12-27.png

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Dear JR Hoffman,

I am a neurologist.  In Medicine we have a saying "If all else fails ask the patient!" It's a joke but not always. I guess in printing it's "If all else fails read the manual!"

I have to say I am embarrased but grateful. Thank you so much for your response. The Canon Pro-2000 has exceeded my expectations and it has reinvigorated me to get out there and shoot.  I am aslo convinced that printing my images will make me a better photographer!

Thanks again,

Gary

Glad to help Gary.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements