cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer overlapping image

Angelac
Apprentice
Can anyone tell me why my image is printing overlapping and not the full image but the preview is normal? It's a pdf
3 REPLIES 3

Abel
Enthusiast

Hi, Angelac!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which printer model you own and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

20191207_160806.jpgCanon pixma ix6820 here's a picture of what I'm talking about. I was trying to print from image garden

Hi, Angelac.

If the above image is of a single sheet of paper, then it's most likely a problem with either the page layout, or with the the paper size selection. 

Check the original PDF to ensure each image is on a separate page.  Next, check the page layout.  Ensure it's set to allow only a single image per page.

If you're printing from OS 10.15, you may instead need to print from Easy PhotoPrint Editor or a different PDF reader.  My Image Garden has not yet been upgraded to work with OS 10.15.

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements