cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print studio pro - rotating pictures

Pilami
Apprentice

Hi, 

for a book printing project I need to rotate the picture in print studio pro - sometimes it does that, sometimes not. even if it turned it in yesterday's print session it does not mean, it will turn it today as well.

what am I doing wrong?

what does it need to be able to turn prictures, anz specifications? My guesses so far: no layers and it needs to fit on the page without scaling - true?

but there seems to be sth else

thank a lot

Katrin

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

You can get PSP manual here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h3kf2tt2zmds7lr/PrintStudioPro_V2.0_Win_EN_V01.pdf?dl=0

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Pilami
Apprentice
Thanks a lot - but I am afraid that the manual there are no specs as to why the rotating sometimes works and sometimes not. The manual says rotakting is always possible.
But with me it is not and I wonder what is the reason for that.

Issues like that are hard to diagnose without really knowing what you are doing, and even then may not be possible remotely. 

What at software are you using. Is the image size compatible with the page you want to rotate into?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Hi,
I am working with PS CC 2015.5 and Lightroom CC (2015). The files are flattened and with 300 dpi size is 11.8 inch on  16.5 paper, I want to print it without any scaling.

The paper is ready made for a book binding (there are holes on one side) and the printer does not like to be fed with the punched side first - so I have to rotate the picture to get the rigth orientiation for printing a right-hand page.

The printer ist a prograf pro 1000.
I am printing with ICC profile.

I can't help. You could give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements