cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio Pro

otava
Enthusiast

My Print Studio Pro stopped working on all applications (PSE and LR). It opens OK, but the selected image does not show up nor does any of the selection values like paper size show. Only the headlines appear?

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15

Stephen

Hi otava!
So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly what equipment you're using, any error messages you're getting, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x), as well as the way you connect to your device (USB or networked via WiFi or Ethernet). Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue! Thanks and have a great day!

Sorry

PC: HP Pavilion g, ADM A4 vision, 6 Gb

Printer Canon Pro-100, USB connection

Photoshop Elements 10

Lighroom 4

The system has been workin OK but stopped suddenly. No error messages. The Print Studio Pro opens, but no image shows up as before.

And you have done the obvious reboot of the computer and printer? Turn the computer completely off and the printer also.

Turn on the computer and then the printer. If this doesn't fix it. Uninstall and re-install Print Studio Pro.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Thanks

Reloading does the following.

When clicking the Canon Print Studio Pro: "Print Studio Pro requires 1024 x 768 or higher displayresolution and high color display color depth."

After that the Studio Pro opens but the image to be printed does not show up or it just might flicker for a extremely short time and disappeares.

Thanks

Can you print form other WIndows programs? If you can than something went wrong with the PSP instalition. If nothing prints, try a new USB printer cable (must be rated for printing).

I noticed on the Canon web site there are pretty new drivers and software updates. You have checked recently to make sure you have the latest?

http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/printers_multifunction/professional_photo_inkjet_pri...

EB

Thanks

I have now installed latest driver for Pro-100, reinstalled Canon Print Studio Pro from CD. I can print with my Lightroom 4 and PSE 10 using the normal print command but the Print Studio Pro does not work. I have also cleaned my registeres.

Well at least that is progress!Smiley Very Happy Personally I would prefer LR to any of the Canon give away programs. I just bought LR5 but actually it isn't much different except they improved the brush somewhat.

But now we know, the printer is fine, the USB cable is OK, and your computer is doing it's job. There has to be something wrong with PSPro.

You did tell PSP, when you installed it, to install the plug-in in LR? You can check this in LR by selecting the Managing plug-ins drop down under the File tab. Check that next.

EB

Maybe I should add:

From the [File] menu, navigate as follows:

Photoshop Elements:

Click [Automation Tools] - [Canon Print Studio Pro...].

Lightroom 4:

Click [Plug-in Extras] - [Canon Print Studio Pro...].

Print Studio Pro starts, and the image displayed in Photoshop Elements or Lightroom appears in

Print Studio Pro.

EB

OK

They both show under the file > plug-in. The Aplication opens, but it is "empty". Unfortunately I cannot include a screen capture, but for example on the right hand panel only the headings appeare like "Printer"  but there are no printers to seleckt. Empty like the other options as well. Just headings nothing to select.

I guess there is not much to do other than wait a new update. This program has worked. Thanks anyway.

BTW I was planing to purchare LR 5 just because of the brush, if it really is that good for cuting images.

Thanks

Announcements