Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Studio Pro Photoshop Issue

pjglad
Enthusiast

My environment 

MacOS 10.15.2

Photoshop CC 21.1.1

I downloaded and installed Print Studio Pro 2.2.4. However, it does not appear in File/Automate within Photoshop. Why is that?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

I'm going to assume you followed the instructions in this support article.

Seems like you have to manually navigate to the approprirate folder based on your Photoshop version.  For the version you have it should be:

/Applications/Adobe Photoshop 2020/Plug-ins/

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

rs-eos
Elite
Elite

I'm going to assume you followed the instructions in this support article.

Seems like you have to manually navigate to the approprirate folder based on your Photoshop version.  For the version you have it should be:

/Applications/Adobe Photoshop 2020/Plug-ins/

--
Ricky

Camera: EOS 5D IV, EF 50mm f/1.2L, EF 135mm f/2L
Lighting: Profoto Lights & Modifiers

thanks

Greetings:  Firstly, I'm an artist not a geek ... 🙂  I tried copying the Print Studio Pro into my Photoshop2020 plugin Folder.
It copied and asked for my credentials, said the install was successful, but I can't access PSP from my Adobe PS "automate" tab.  What did I miss? The plug in appears to be in the correct folder but I don't know how to access functionality.

Please advise, and thanks in advance for your help.

ThunderKat

Hey There!

This is what my CC2020 PS screen shows for how to launch the PSP app. 

I'm assuming once you added the plug-in as directions go; you restarted your system?

& What OS are you using?  Windows or Mac?

Have a good week!

Lynn C.

Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 5.19.12 PM.png

Thanks for responding. Yes, I did restart, but upon reopening PS, I did not have those selections available under the "automate" arrow.  I am using a MAC, High Sierra, 10.13.6.

Enjoy your week also!

Hey there..

Try updating to Catalina 10.15.6, and then, hope the Canon help image below helps.

Lynn C.

Screen Shot 2020-10-20 at 2.01.44 PM.png

Thank You Tennessee!! 

FINALLY got it installed after suffering through multiple printed jaundice portraits~

Appreciate it!

TennesseeShoote
Apprentice

For Mac Users (Catalina):

If the original .dmg does not install the plug-in for PS or LR apps; find the "Plug-In Install" app within the Print Studio Pro folder and launch.

It will open to allow browsing for the PS or LR apps and it "does" work.

However.... all of my prints have 1/2" voided print area, whether printing borderless or with standard border....

Standard PS/LR printing works fine.

Canon Pro-10

Use Plug-In Install App

PrintBand.jpg

raharris72
Apprentice

Have Pixma Pro 10, using Photoshop 2020 and downloaded PSP 2.2.3. Can print directly from Photoshop, but when I go through Automate to PSP, the print output is half sheet of distorted images and half sheet streaks. Any thoughts?

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements