cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro9500 MK II: Any sources for disassembly/reassembly?

HumanBean
Contributor

I moved recently and had to put printer in storage for a few weeks. When I got it back, it was infested with roaches. It still prints correctly and I have been killing the roaches with isopropyl alcholol whenever they appear. But I can see roach "debris" on the internal parts that are visible.

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

[Link removed per forum guidelines]

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thankyou Jrhoffman75  for your attempt to help me. Moderator hid your link because it "violated forum guidelines" and requested that I contact Canon directly. I did as directed but have gotten no response from Canon..

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for assistance with this particular matter.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

HumanBean
Contributor

So, still no response from canon. The printer locked up. It appears to be more expensive to repair it than the printer is worth.  It resides on a file cabinet inside a very large airtight ziplock back. I figure in a couple of months all the roaches will have died from lack of food/water (they have a 2 week gestation period). I won't tackle the problem until then.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements