Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing twice on same paper

boriso
Contributor

Hello

I am working with iPF9400.

I am trying to print two images side by side on the same paper, in two runs: I print one image, roll the paper back, and print another next to it. When attempting to print the second image the printer stops with the paper jam warning, presumably detecting non-white paper of the first image as the sign of a jam.

Is there a way to work around this feature and print more than once on the same stretch of paper?

Thank you

Boris

5 REPLIES 5

Waddizzle
Legend
Legend

What size paper?   Why don't you print two images, side by side, on the first printing run?

--------------------------------------------------------
"The right mouse button is your friend."

44". For numerous reasons, this is what I need to do: run the same paper through printer multiple times.

Hello.

Unfortunately, the unit would not be able to reprint on used portions of paper.  You may have to consider printing both images on the first original printout to avoid any errors.

If additional assistance is needed, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hello.

Additional information may be available through our phone support group.  Please call us at 1-800-423-2366, Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) for additional assistance with this matter.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

boriso
Contributor
Thank you.

Does this mean that this printer is also not able to print on paper that is not plain white? Such as for example brown, or having high contrast pattern?
Announcements