cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro 100 power lamp flashing

KaitlynStone
Apprentice

Hello, 

I've had my pixma pro 100 for about 3 years now and outside of the standard replacing of the printhead I've had pretty resolvable issues, but I cannot find anywhere or any information on what to do if the print power lamp only is flashing. The alarm lamp is not flashing at all but 2 things happen that didn't use to and render me unable to print my orders. 

1. The printhead will not come to the center when I lift the hood, so I am unable to replace my ink tanks. 

2. It printed fine once today but upon going to print a second image it only printed half way through and the power lamp started to flash again. 

I have tried restarting multiple times, unplugging and plugging back in, but have had no luck. 

Any advice would be much appreciated!

- Kate

2 REPLIES 2

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

If no one posts soon give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

If the power light is flashing this usually indicates that the cover is open.  Try opening and closing the cover to see if this resolves the error.  If the issue persists, please contact our support group at 1-800-OK-CANON for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements