cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro 100 Not Printing Cyan

lindsaymiller
Apprentice

IMG_5474.jpg

Hello, I'm having an issue with my Pixma Pro 100 printing the color cyan. I've tried deep cleaning, bottom plate cleaning and physically unclogging the printer heads to no use. When I do a print test, the Cyan color will show up, but only very faintly and very streaky. Could someone please help with this issue? Thank you! 

3 REPLIES 3

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

If the issue persists after cleanings have been done, toubleshooting with our support group will be needed to narrow down the cause of your issue. Please contact our support group using the "Contact Us" link below for additional assistance.

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

rubiera
Contributor

were you able to fix the problem ? mine does exactly the same.

There is very little ink in the cartridge; refill it or buy a new one. But the bands, this is a problem

There are 2 solutions.

Take out the printhead and drip 10% ammonia solution from a 1 cube syringe, without a needle, nozzles of blue color, they are first right. Drip 1 drop, put the napkins in the louse and drip and drip, when everything goes through, turn the head over with the nozzles upside down with a train toward you. On the left platform of 4 strips, the rightmost one is the nozzles of blue color, put on a needle and without touching the metal, on weight, drip from the needle along to this area. If the stripes are not gone, filters and nozzles of this color of the burned-out need to change everything.
2. Pinout of nozzle pads, loop to yourself:

1      2      3     4        1     2    3    4  

GY LGY  BK   C       PM  Y   M  PC

Announcements