cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma Pro-10 stops printing in middle of an image.

NMGal
Contributor

Pixma Pro-10 stops printing in middle of an image.  It is wireless, using OS Windows 7 - 64 bit.  It doesn't do it all the time but the larger images (13x19) have more problems. I am using LightRoom 5 and Canon Print Studio Pro to print the image. Very frustraing especially when it gets to 1 inch of finishing an image and decides it done. 😞  Thank you for your assistance.

18 REPLIES 18

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

If it doesn't do it all the time is it possibly losing wireless signal? How close/far is printer from the wireless router?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thank you for your reply John. The wireless router is sitting right next to the printer.  Is it possible to be too close?  My wirelesss service is pretty good (CenturyLink) but it can get flaky at times. 

Do you have another program you can try, like Cankn DPP?
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I could print from Photoshop but I don't have Canon DPP.  I thought about taking it off wireless and hooking it back to cable but the cable that comes with the printer is too short.  Do you know if longer cables are available? 

Try Photoshop. Longer cables are available. Staples, Walmart, Radio Shack would have them.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Thanks I will check those locations for a longer cable. Perhaps on the bigger print jobs the wireless is not keeping up with the printer?

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend
Do you have to pull the paper out? Or does printing stop but paper continue to feed?
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Printing stops and the paper is fed out like the print job has completed. 

Can you try changing margin size so that there is a margin larger than the white space on the failed print and see what happens.
John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements