cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photoshop Plugin for Professional Print and Layout - imagePROGRAF PRO-300 & 1000

mwmkmwmk
Apprentice

This has probably been answered (although I could not find it)....  I have imageprograph pro 300 and 1000 printers that I would like to add the plugin for Professional print and layout. in Photoshop 2024  I am working on Macs (Macbook Air with updated Sonoma and IMac with updated Ventura).  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

You can download the Professional print and layout from the PRO-300 support page HERE. Once the plugin is installed, please click HERE for more information about starting the Professional print and layout plugin. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

drtskull
Apprentice

I was successful at loading the plug-in for photoshop (you have to browse to the actual Plug-Ins folder within the app exactable directory).  My challenge is that the updated PP&L tool doesn't integrate the Layout Plug-In that was used in Print Studio Pro.  I really liked the Thickness Effect options from this older plugin, useful when printing canvas.  Is there anything available for the Pro 2600 that accomplishes this function.

Announcements