cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-200 How to print custom sizes

bonitanetzel
Apprentice

I cannot find a way to custom print. I would like to use 12 x 16 and 18 x 24 frames. Help!

Why send me 13 x 19" paper with my Pixma Pr-200 printer purchase when I am going to waste so much of it ? Why make it sound like I have choices, when it only will print a set of predefined formats? I could not find a answer in the manual that would work with my Mac.

6 REPLIES 6

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

1. The Pro-200 is a 13” printer, so it is never going to print an 18x24 print. 
2. You can print a 12x16 image on 13x19 paper and trim. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

You misunderstand.  I would like to print close to a 10 x 14" or a 12 x 18" print, a different aspect than Canon's set sizes, so I can use my existing mats and frames.  Is this impossible?

Hi,

Why doesn't my pro200 printer print panoramas?

@gas_canon200 wrote:

Hi,

Why doesn't my pro200 printer print panoramas?

Define your idea of a panorama. You can print up to 13"x39", which is a 3:1 panorama.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I am using 13x38" paper.

There are several problems

1. It will only part of the image. Approximately 6 inches and then spits out the paper.

2. It prints parallel black lines approx. one inch from image top and bottom.

3. In the print dialogue box it show the print in alignment with the outline of the paper but prints the opposite. I've wasted paper and ink trying to get to work. It seems to me this should be a straight forward process.

Are you employ by Canon?

Thanks

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

12x18 is a perfect size image for printing on 13x19 paper - 1/2 inch margin all around.

The printer driver will allow custom sizes; it's explained in the manual for the printer.

MacMacWindowsWindows

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements