cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-100 custom paper size

Renegade34
Contributor

I've read in this forum that it's easy to set custom paper size ... just go to "custom" at bottom of paper size dialog. Problem I have is that there is not a "custom" option on the list of paper sizes on my system.

Using win 11 and Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018. I've also tried using control panel and printer settings. Same thing.

/Larry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Select Standard instead of Photo.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

OK, using Standard instead of Photo the "custom" option is available. Haven't tried it yet but it's photo I want to print in custom size ... wondering what effect of using standard is on photo printing. Will find out I guess.

As long as you select the correct media type (Canon paper option) and the correct ICC profile you will get proper results. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, M200, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, Lr Classic

Indeed!  It originally said "Canon 100" and once we confirmed your model, we changed the subject line to reflect it.  It's a little thing we moderators do sometimes. 🙂

You caught me there! Sorry.🙄

Renegade34
Contributor

Thanks to everyone for all the help. Really appreciate it.

/Larry

joaquintagle
Apprentice

I'm Having the same issue, but the solution provided doesn't work for me. I've try on different software and I haven't been able to print in the paper size i need to (A3+). Any other solutions?

joaquintagle_0-1667840883661.png

Announcements