cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-100 custom paper size

Renegade34
Contributor

I've read in this forum that it's easy to set custom paper size ... just go to "custom" at bottom of paper size dialog. Problem I have is that there is not a "custom" option on the list of paper sizes on my system.

Using win 11 and Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018. I've also tried using control panel and printer settings. Same thing.

/Larry

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Select Standard instead of Photo.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

Danny

Hi, Larry!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using.  We've made multiple models with the number "100" in the name, so it would help to have more information on that. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Renegade34
Contributor

I can't find a specific model number but the serial number is AFCL[xxxxx]

Does that help?

/Larry

[Numerical portion of serial number hidden for privacy.]

Look on the rear or bottom of the printer and find the nameplate. Look in Devices and Printers section of the computer Control Panel and see what printer is listed. If you can't locate that post a photo of the printer.

Screenshot 2022-10-07 055336.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

We can work with that, Larry.  We checked the serial number and the letter portion of it corresponds to the PIXMA PRO-100.  That model name should be displayed prominently on the front of the unit at the upper left.  The "PRO" part sets it apart from printers like the FAXPHONE L100 and the PIXMA iP100 which is why we asked. Thanks!

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

I don't have PSE but do have full Photoshop.

See the attached photo and see if that will help you with PSE printing.

Ps.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Renegade34
Contributor

The subject line in my original post says Pixma Pro-100 so it that's the model designation you need it should be evident?

John, the screenshot you show is on my system except "custom" is not there.

Can you post a screenshot of the Devices and Printers view of the Control Panel similar to what I posted, showing your printer?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Renegade34_0-1665184101157.png

Hope this works

Select Standard instead of Photo.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements