cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-100 Prints Start in the Middle of the Page

photogoofy
Apprentice

My prints are starting on the middle of the page, i have checked the margin settings and it all seems to be ok. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

What print software do you have. If you have not already gotten the Canon software like DPP4 and the specific ones for the Pro-100 d/l it today. They are free.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

photogoofy
Apprentice

I have been using the Canon printing software launching from Lightroom classic, this is a recent occurrence, do not know if this is due to software updates or changed a setting by accident. 

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

Yeah this can be difficult to find sometimes. But I do believe you set something wrong somewhere. Why use LR and Canon print software? I would use one or the other. Personally I use LR. It is extremely capable of doing all your printing needs. What you need the Canon software for basically if you have LR/PS is to make sure you turn off all printer control. Let LR/PS handle all color management. 

LR is somewhat convoluted in its print settings tab. You need to read it very carefully and read each and every place where a setting can be made carefully. Remember to check the right and left side of the screen in LR.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements