cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-100 INSTALLATION FLASHING WHITE/ORANGE 10 BLINKS PER CYCLE STUCK

rusticresolve
Apprentice

Hoping someone can help me.  Purchased Pixma Pro-100 on Ebay but everything was still sealed it was just an open box.

Installed the print head.  Installed all of the ink and lamp was lit on each before i closed the inner cover and then the top cover.  It stated it would be 2 mintues until the power lamp flashes and stys all white then proceed.  It was been cycling 10 blinks with the orange resume button for hours now, not continuously, I have unplugged the machine, turned it on and off, moved it to another spot, just about everything that I can think of.  When I open it the carriage for the ink will not return to the center so I don't know if there is an issue there.  

Anything anyone can suggest?  I am supposed to print tomorrow - Saturday.  My store opens next week.  I am having no luck lately at all.  

Any assistance would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

rusticresolve
Apprentice

okay, spent more time on the board and saw someone else's response to this issue.  

unplug manually move the print cartridge over remove inks, remove printhead and then reinstall all.  

after doing this it went through cycles and is now solid white light no more orange error lights.

Good luck to you opening your new shop.

Here is manual: Canon : PIXMA Manuals - PRO-100S series -

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements