cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-100 Error Message Printer Offline?

suasocola
Contributor

Hello! 👋🏻

My computer isn’t processing that my printer is online. The error message says “The printer is offline. Check that the printer is connected and the printer power is on.” Usually when this happens, I’ll restart my laptop and unplug/replug the printer and it’s fine. However, I did that multiple times and even tried to reconnect the wifi. The printer itself is on and responsive to the wifi, but no matter what I do, my computer keeps saying it’s offline.

What could be wrong? 😢

Also found this piece popped out, not sure what it does but I did pop it back in. Not sure if it has anything to do with it.

5C8FD14A-C5B7-42CD-9634-8456383B0AC3.jpeg

4 REPLIES 4

Arthur

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.

What is the exact model printer you're using (it's usually on the top or front of the unit)?

Which Computer Operating System are you using (Windows 7/8/10/11 or macOS 10/11/12)?

How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks and have a great day!

Hi Arthur, thank you for reaching out!

My printer is Canon Pixma-Pro 100. I’m using Windows 10 and I connect my printer through wifi.

I use my printer very frequently and had just used it last night. The issue popped up this morning when I went to use it again, so I’m not sure what can be the cause?

Hi,

Please click HERE for the steps to print the network settings page of your printer. Once it prints, please let us know what is listed for connection and signal strength. 

We look forward to your reply. 

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Welcome. Where did you see that it was resting after it popped out (in the printer or on the desk)? It looks similar to something that would plug an empty Cat 5 cable port on the printer.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements