cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option to select Pro9000 Mark II printer in Print Studio Pro

pjscott51
Enthusiast

I'm running Win 10 Pro 64 bit. I have a Pro9000 Mark II and a Pro 10 installed. I have installed Digital Photo Pro 4 v 4.3.31.0 and Canon Easy-PhotoPrint v 4.5.0. 

When I select Print Studio Pro 2.0.0 from DPP the only printer option is the Pro 10 the Pro 9000 doesn't display at all. This also happens with I try to print from PhotoShop 2015. 

When I use the Easy-PrintPro I have the option to select  either the Pro9000 Mark II and a Pro 10. But the Easy-PrintPro doesn't have the options that the Print Studio Pro has. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Pro 9000 driver. When I delete the Pro 10 driver and try to print using Print Studio Pro I receive an error that no printer is installed.

I was having this problem along with a few other problems so I've installed a clean install of Win 10. 

Is anyone one else having or have had this problem? Or, does anyone have an idea how to fix this problem?

Thanks,

Paul

4 REPLIES 4

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Possible conflict between PSP and EPP? Did you try deleting EPP and just having PSP?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

"This also happens with I try to print from PhotoShop 2015."

If you have PS, why in the world do you want DPP or EPP?  Dump them and learn how to use PS.  It is all you need.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

For the Pro9000 Mark II, the older version of Print Studio Pro would have to be used.  Visit our website at www.usa.canon.com to download the 1.4.1 version in the Pro9000 Mark II download area.

If additional assistance is needed with this matter, find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I called Canon and after some testing the Canon tech discovered that my problem was the Print Studio Pro 2.0.0 version was the problem. I reverted by to 1.4.1 and everything is fine now.

Thanks for the help,

Paul

Announcements