Canon Community Canon Community

New Contributor

My wifi-accessed Pixma Pro-100 is missing from the list of available printers in Print Studio Pro

When I try to print a photo from Lightroom using the plug-in Print Studio Pro, my network-attached printer is not listed as one I can use. I don't know how to add it to this list.

I can print on this printer using any other application, just not with PSP. I have no idea why it's not there or how to put it there. I've printed with this before but I had to recently reset my network settings and re-install the printer so I'm not sure what to do next.

I've updated the PSP software to the newest version. I'm using a Mac with El Capitan.

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: My wifi-accessed Pixma Pro-100 is missing from the list of available printers in Print Studio Pr

Can you print from Lightroom to the printer?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LRCC Classic
New Contributor

Re: My wifi-accessed Pixma Pro-100 is missing from the list of available printers in Print Studio Pr

Yes, the regular print settings within LR prints without any issue.

Honored Contributor

Give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON. I didn't need to do anything to have the printer show up in PSP.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X, Rebel T5i, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, MX472, LRCC Classic