cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Pro 100 printer won't load any paper from the manual or rear feed tray for print jobs help!

photographicsme
Apprentice

Professional artist/photographer fo 50 years...LOVE MY PIXMA PRO-100 PRINTER!  Justhad it two months...starting today it WILL NOT LOAD ANY SIZE OR TYPE OF PAPER FROME EITHERTHE MANUAL OR REAL LOAD TRAYS...AND COME UP WITH THE MESSAGE OUT OF PAPER...PRESS THE LASHING ERROR BUTTON...AND SOMETIEMS THE ROLLERS SPIN BUT IT NEVER PICKS UP AND LOADS THE PAPER...I HAVE A LOT OF EXHIBITS COMING UP FOR THIS SUMMER...AND NEED TO DO A LOT OF PRINTING

Befre today it worked fine and the print quality is outstanding.....PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Bruce Cassaday

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Power off, remove power cable from printer and let it sit four an hour or so. Plug back in and power up. 

If if you still have a problem call 1-800- OK - CANON. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

photographicsme
Apprentice

THANK YOU MOST ESTEEMED JRHOFFMAN75 .... I've been a professional artist/photographer/jazz musician for over 50 years...and I love the scope of the control with the digital...and JUST LOVE THE PRINT QUALITY OF THE CANIN PRO-100....WILL TRY THAT...

and hae put the canon caLL TECH SUPPORT # 0N MY PHONE....MUCH APPRECIATED...

nickspahr
Apprentice

Me, too. I've had problems with this printer since day 1. Sometimes it works. Usually not. I have no idea why. It's like starting over every single time. Worst piece of equipment I've ever owned hands down. Totally unreliable.

Announcements