cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA PRO-100 How to do mirror printing

GLSmyth
Contributor

I have a PRO-100 printer.  I need to do mirror printing so that I can print on transparent paper.  The only way I have been able to figure to do this (other than manually flip the image in Photoshop) is to change the Media Type to T-Shirt Transfer.  This does work, but only allows a "Standard" print quality (the others are grayed out).

Is there any way of doing this that will give me maximum print quality?

george

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi GLSmyth,

You are correct, the only way to increase the print quality would be to flip the image in Photoshop first, then print it.

Adjusting the print quality when using the T-Shirt Transfer setting is not available.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

GLSmyth
Contributor

So I guess the answer is "No".

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi GLSmyth,

You are correct, the only way to increase the print quality would be to flip the image in Photoshop first, then print it.

Adjusting the print quality when using the T-Shirt Transfer setting is not available.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have a MG3022 inkjet. I couldn't figure out how to print anything in a mirror image. Then I found a picture I absolutely wanted to transfer to a cut and sanded piece of 5/4 (5 quarter) board. So, I downloaded the picture  to the pictures folder and at the bottom of where you agree, there is two sets of arrows. Click the arrow that is pointing horizontally.

Announcements