cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ink Tank Not Recognized message and tray won't move to center

janiemort
Apprentice

I had to put my printer in storage and I removed all the ink cartridges.  I'm now trying to set it up again and I'm not able to move the ink tray to the center in order to clean the heads and replace the cartridges.  

Is there a trick to getting the tray to move to the center when it is displaying the error message "Ink Tank Not Recognized"?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sorry, I neglected to put my printer model.  It is an imagePrograph Pro-1000 and I just realized the cartridges are loaded in the front.  I was thinking of my other printer which is an Epson.  Sorry for the trouble.  I'm good now. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Welcome to the Canon forum!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what model Canon 
equipment you are using. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.  If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you!

Sorry, I neglected to put my printer model.  It is an imagePrograph Pro-1000 and I just realized the cartridges are loaded in the front.  I was thinking of my other printer which is an Epson.  Sorry for the trouble.  I'm good now. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements