cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set the paper size to 11 x 14 (standard photo size) on the Prixma Pro 100?

Long_Shot
Apprentice

I have not been able to set the paper sixe to 11 x 14 on the Prixma Pro 100.  What is the trick to making it a custom size? Why wasn't a standard photo size included in the selectable sizes?

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, Long_Shot!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer. That, and any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!

Thanks and have a great day!

OS is Windows 7 - 64 bit, tried to specify 11 x 14 in Photoshop CC, Photoshop CS6, Lightroom 5. I could not get the printersetup to take 11 x 14 as a custom size.

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

It is easy to do, if not a little wasteful. Just select 11 x 17 or 13 x 19 paper size in the page set up. Then Light Room, or PS, will let you specify 11 x 14. You will need to trim the paper after it is printed.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!

ebiggs1
Legend
Legend

I suggest you invest in a guality paper cutter and trim your photos to fit your frames. I doubt it's going to change any time soon. if ever.

EB
EOS 1DX and 1D Mk IV and less lenses then before!
Announcements