cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I Get Support from a Canon Representative? PIXMA Pro-300

jsg
Contributor

The Canon website is taking me around and around in circles as I try to get support for my new Pro-300 printer.    Am I not entitled to support after purchasing this device brand-new about 3 weeks ago?    I have registered the product and provided proof of purchase but I still cannot find a phone number or email address to talk to someone.

When I print a borderless 13x19 print after ensuring that the printer knows the paper size and type, I am getting a small white border on the right side (the 13" side) of the print.  I've tried making many adjustments, including reducing the actual print size to ensure that it's less than 13x19. 

What is really aggravating is that I've already wasted some 10 sheets of expensive paper and much expensive ink and on top of that Canon seems hidden away in some dark corner where a simple phone call should be possible to address the problem. 

Attached is an image of the "borderless" print that isn't borderless...20240317_145903.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

StevenMOD

Hello jsg,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble finding support for your PIXMA PRO-300. Our friendly printer team is available Monday through Friday from 8am to 8pm (ET),and can be reached at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666). 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

StevenMOD

Hello jsg,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble finding support for your PIXMA PRO-300. Our friendly printer team is available Monday through Friday from 8am to 8pm (ET),and can be reached at 1-800-OK-CANON (800-652-2666). 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements